If you have identified copyrighted materials owned by you that are being distributed on Momoclothes without your permission, you can submit a DMCA Notice to address the issue. The DMCA is a United States law that governs claims related to online distribution of copyrighted materials.
Please note that before submitting a DMCA Notice, you should consider whether there are any copyright exceptions applicable to your case (such as fair use). If you still wish to proceed with the copyright complaint, you may want to use the contact information provided on the Mfamilygift website to directly contact the website operator.As part of our policy, MoMoClothes promptly blocks and removes any content that is believed to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of a third party. We also reserve the right to terminate services for repeat infringers.
If you believe that a MoMoClothes user is infringing on your intellectual property, please notify us through firstname.lastname@example.org. Your notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the authorized representative of the copyright owner.
- The URL of the MoMoClothes activity related to the sale of the allegedly infringing product.
- Identification of the copyrighted work, trademark, or other rights that you claim have been infringed, along with proof of ownership (such as copies of existing trademark or copyright registrations).
- Your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement declaring that you genuinely believe the material in the submitted URL is being used without authorization from the rights owner or its licensee and that such use constitutes infringement under federal or state law.
- A statement declaring that the information provided in the notice is accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed intellectual property or other rights, under penalty of perjury.
If you believe that a claim of intellectual property infringement has been made in error or misidentification, you have the option to submit a counter-notice. It's essential to note that if you make any material misrepresentations in your counter-notice that the design does not infringe intellectual property, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney's fees. If you are uncertain about the infringement claim, we encourage you to seek legal advice before submitting a counter-notice. Your counter-notice should include the following information:
Your physical or electronic signature.
Your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
Identify the MoMoClothes activity URL or MoMoClothes activity number associated with the allegedly infringing product sales.
A statement affirming that the claim of intellectual property infringement was made in error or misidentification and that the material was removed or access to it was blocked as a result of the false claim.
You agree to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your residence (if you are in the United States) or the federal court jurisdiction in the location of your service provider (if you are outside the United States).
You agree to accept service of process from the party who submitted the removal notice or their agent.
Upon receipt of your DMCA Notice, you will receive an automatic email acknowledging that your notice has been received. If we have any questions regarding your notice, we will email you requesting additional information and asking you to respond to our email so that we can continue to investigate your report.
If your DMCA Notice is complete and valid, and the reported content is found on Mfamilygift, we will take prompt action, including contacting our customer to remove or block access to the infringing content. Whenever we remove content based on a DMCA Notice, we provide our customer with a copy of the original complaint and your contact information. If our customer believes that the content does not infringe and/or should not be removed, they may contact you directly to resolve the issue or may submit a counter-notice to us under the DMCA.
Repeat Infringement Policy:
MoMoClothes may terminate the accounts of repeat infringers when appropriate.
The above information is for general reference purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have any questions about this information or your specific situation or rights, please seek legal advice from a professional.